- What should I wear? Wear whatever you feel comfortable in. From jeans to suits we’ve got it all.
- Can a visitor take communion? We have communion at every service and all baptized visitors are welcome. We do communion in a variety of ways. At the Saturday and Sunday 8:30 services, we have two cups: one has wine for drinking, the other has wine and grape juice (in a separate compartment) for dipping your bread. At the 11:00 service we have one cup for drinking and individual cups of grape juice or wine. We also have gluten free wafers is you need them. Just indicate to a pastor when it’s your turn. If you aren’t able to come forward, we’ll bring the bread and wine to you, just let an usher know.
- What about the offering? We all do our best to give back what God has given us and our weekly offering is a reminder that God has been amazingly generous with us. As a visitor, you aren’t obligated to give. But if you’d like to, we welcome it.
- Is there a guest book? Yes. We encourage (plead with) all our members and visitors to sign what we call our Ministry of Friendship books. These are blue books on the end of every aisle. If you’re a first time visitor, you really want to sign them. Especially if you like cookies.
- What if I’m not familiar with your kind of worship service? We try to make it easy to follow along. All you’ll need is either in a bulletin or hymnals. But if you get lost, just ask a neighbor for help.
If you have other questions, please be in touch.
We look forward to your visit!